Q. How do I download and install Google Chrome for my MacBook?
Answered By: Doug De Kock Last Updated: Feb 01, 2019 Views: 51
This guide is to show how to download and install Chrome as the new browser. It is meant for MacBook users who are currently using Safari web browser.
- Launch the Safari web browser.
- Click here, or type Google Chrome into your Safari to open to the Google Chrome website.
- Click the Download Chrome button from the Chrome download site. A window will pop up.
- Click Accept and Install.
- Wait for the browser download to finish. This is shown by the Download icon with a progress bar.
- Open the Download folder.
- Select the googlechrome.dmg file.
- Drag the Google Chrome logo into the application folder in the window that appears, then, once Google Chrome has been copied across, double click the Google Chrome icon .
- Click the Open button.
- The Chrome browser is now installed. Add the application to your dock for easy future use.