Q. How do I create a FlexiSchools account?
A FlexiSchools account can be created in order to monitor your child's canteen usage and pay for meals. Follow these steps to set up your account.
- Register An Email Address Here.
- Follow the Prompts received in the Email.
- Fill in the required information on the linked page and Tick The Box that reflects your situation.
- Once completed, you can the click 'Add a Student'.
- Search for Your Child's School (Scotch College or PLC).
- Add the Student Details and set the Daily Allowance.
- If you would like to link your Students ID number to the account, you can do so by Ticking the box that says "I do want to link a card to the system" and inputting your Child's UID.
Once you have setup your student to the account, you can Top Up The Account. Instructions on how to top up the account can be found Here.