Q. How can I create a digital portfolio using Adobe Acrobat DC?
Answered By: Doug De Kock Last Updated: Feb 01, 2019 Views: 143
To create a digital portfolio you will first need to download Adobe Acrobat DC from Self Service .
Now you have downloaded Adobe Acrobat DC you are ready to create your digital portfolio.
- Ensure all your documents are saved as PDF documents. Ensure these documents are labeled and ordered correctly in a folder.
- Open Adobe Acrobat DC and select File. Then select Create and select PDF Portfolio.
- Select Add Files and choose the appropriate files to add. These will be automatically ordered numerically and alphabetically.
- Drag files to change their order and ensure all correct files have been added, then select Create.
Please note - once you have created your PDF portfolio you will be unable to edit or change the file order on this document.
- Once you have created your portfolio, you can Add Files to it, Create Folders , Extract Specific Pages , or Delete using the toolbar located above the list of PDF's. The order that they are presented in cannot be changed.
- To save your portfolio, select File, and then either Save Portfolio, or PDF Portfolio.