How can I submit an assessment through WISP?
WISP is a Web Integrated Submission Platform that allows you to create and submit work for marking. It is a more interactive form of assessment submission that allows you to attach digital media and obtain instant and interactive feedback from your teacher.
Please Note: In order for you to create and submit a WISP Assessment; your teacher needs to ensure that the assessment is WISP Enabled. If you are unable to create a WISP assessment from a scheduled assessment, check in with your teacher.
- Log Into SEQTA for Students / SEQTA Learn (Student)
- Select Assessments from the left hand side menu.
- Select your Class.
- Click on the WISP icon on the specified assessment.
- Inside the Manage WISP Editor, you are able to write your assessment and attach digital media.
- To Insert an Online Video, Select INSERT... and from the dropdown box click Hyperlink.
- Copy and Paste the URL for your online video into the Insert Hyperlink Window, then choose a title as the 'Link Text'.
- To Attach A Document/PDF to your assessment, select INSERT... and then Resource.
- Select Add Files and then specify where your resource is located. Whether that be on your computer's hard drive or on your SEQTA.
- Locate Your Document and then click Choose.
- Once you have completed your assessment, click SAVE.
Your teacher will now have access to your assessment.