Q. How do I setup a TD1100 scanner?
The DATALOGIC TD1100 scanner is a handheld scanner used for scanning barcodes.
At Scotch some of our older barcodes are prefixed with a "+" but this is not reflected in our systems, so scanning with the default settings won't work. If the scanner is not ignoring the "+" prefix, do the following steps.
If you require more information, the manual is attached.
- Scan this barcode to enter programming mode
- Scan this barcode to enter character conversion configuration mode
- Scan the following characters in order
- Keep scanning the following barcode until the scanner beeps multiple times
- Scan the following barcode to exit programming mode
If you're still encountering issues, scan the following barcode to perform a factory reset, then repeat the steps.