What are the safety and privacy policies on social media applications?
Various social media platforms have their own policies on the content that they share on their platform, and the age that users can sign up to them. It is important to understand each of the following privacy and safety policies before creating an account and uploading content onto these platforms.
- YouTube is a video-sharing website. Click here to view Youtube's policy.
- SnapChat is a visual messaging app. Click here to view SnapChat's policy.
- Instagram is a photo-sharing app. Click here to view Instagram's policy.
- Twitter is a social networking app. Click here to view Twitter's policy.
- Tumblr is a multimedia sharing app. Click here to view Tumblr's policy.
- Pinterest is a media content sharing app. Click here to view Pinterest's policy.