How do I download and install Fusion 360 at Scotch?
Fusion 360 is a 3D Modeling software package with an integrated, parametric, feature based Computer Aided Manufacturing module built into the software. To download and install Fusion 360 you will need to sign up for the service and download the app from the Autodesk website.
- Go to this web address, www.autodesk.com/education/free-software/fusion-360 and click Create Account.
- Enter Your Details in the form that appears, make sure you use your Scotch Email
- You should get an Email like the one shown below, click Verify Email.
- A Form Should Open on your default web browser, Fill Out The Form but make sure you Select The Right Scotch College
- Click Register to register your account.
- Click Download, the Fusion 360 installer will now be downloaded.
- Open the .dmg file you just downloaded, Right click on the Fusion 360 icon and Click Open
- Follow The prompts and wait for Fusion 360 to finish installing.