Q. How do I download and install Fusion 360 at Scotch?
Fusion 360 is a 3D Modeling software package with an integrated, parametric, feature based Computer Aided Manufacturing module built into the software. To download and install Fusion 360 you will need to sign up for the service and then download the app from Self Service .
- Go to this web page Here and click Create Account.
- Fill Out the form that pops up with your Educational Role being Student.
- Enter Your Details in the form that appears, make sure you use your Scotch Email
- You should get an Email from Autodesk, you will just need to Click the link provided.
- A Form Should Open on your default web browser, Fill Out The Form but make sure you Select The Right Scotch College
- Open up Self Service and search and install Fusion 360 .
- Once Fusion 360 has finished installing, you will need to log in using the account you just created
Once you have logged into Fusion 360 , you will be able to use the application.