Q. How do I add the World Book database to Oliver for federated searching? [ILT]
Answered By: Kate Flowers Last Updated: Jan 23, 2020 Views: 4
In order for Oliver's federated search function to search the World Book database, the following setup is required:
- Log into the OPAC
- Click on the ‘Management’ button
- Select 'System'
- Click 'Search Sources'
- Click the 'Search for a Search Source' button
- Type in 'World Book' and click 'Search All Fields'
- Select 'World Book Online' from the list
- Click 'Edit'
- Tick the 'Enabled' box
- In the 'Result URL Prefix' field, enter the school's EZproxy URL:
- In the Username and Password section, input:
- In the Key and Salt section, copy and paste the following:
- Key: OW8xIXYzckA1M1JrZVRrMzQ3dzByTGRCbzBrIQ==
- Salt: o1!v3r@#w0R7d8ook25ALT
- Click 'Save' in the upper left hand corner
- Exit the management area and trial the federated search from the OPAC.