How do I delete an email signature from Outlook?
As all email signatures will be automated in 2017; it is Necessary To Delete your current signature. Thankfully, Outlook makes this simple.
- Open up Outlook from your Applications Folder.
- Once Outlook is open, navigate to the top bar and select Outlook and then Preferences.
- Inside the Preferences panel, select Signatures.
- Here you will see a list of all your current signatures. To Delete one, first Select it and then click the ' – ' button on the bottom left.
- Then a message will appear asking: ''Are you sure you want to permanently delete the selected signature(s)?". Click Delete.
- Now your email signature is deleted and won't show up in any of your further emails.