Q. How do I delete an email signature from Outlook?
Answered By: Liam Warner Last Updated: May 02, 2019 Views: 3734
In order to remove past email signatures, follow the steps below:
- Open up Outlook from your Applications Folder.
- Once Outlook is open, navigate to the top bar and select Outlook and then Preferences.
- Inside the Preferences panel, select Signatures.
- Here you will see a list of all your current signatures. In order to Delete a signature, first Select it and then click the ' – ' button on the bottom left.
- Then a message will appear asking: ''Are you sure you want to permanently delete the selected signature(s)?". Click Delete.
- Now your email signature is deleted and will not show up in any of your further emails.