How do I change my password on a Windows machine?
To change your PLC password on a Windows machine:
- Go to https://webapps.plc.wa.edu.au/password/passwordreset.aspx and follow the prompts.
- Password requirements mean that your password must contain at least 8 characters, an upper case letter and at least one number.
- Please DO NOT write your password down.
- You will need to restart your device once you have changed your password.
- If you have saved your password in any internet browser - you will need to update as you login to the site e.g. TA.
- If you have any problems during either process please contact the Tech Centre on 469 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org