Q. What do I do if a student misplaces their laptop at PLC?
Answered By: Doug De Kock Last Updated: May 17, 2019 Views: 19
If a student misplaces their laptop at PLC, follow the steps below to try and find the laptop on campus:
- Check with Junior, View Street and Senior School Reception to see if it has been handed in.
- Check the Classroom in which the student had it last, and talk to the teacher to see if they noticed a laptop left behind.
- Ask if it has been handed in at the Tech Centre.
- If the laptop has been missing for more than half a day, the student will need to go to the Tech Centre to organise a Loan Laptop.
- If the laptop still has not been found after a full day, the student will need to Report the laptop as lost to the Tech Centre.