How do I access my daughter's timetable?
To access your daughter's timetable, you will need to log into SEQTA for Parents , accessible from home.PLC.
To view your daughter's timetable:
- Open home.PLC Click on Parent Connect.
- Sign in with your Parent UID. If you are unsure as to what this is, look at this link: How do I change/reset my parent password?
- Once you've successfully logged into SEQTA for Parents, click on the Timetable option in the left hand column.
- The timetable should now be visible - you may need to use the Green Arrows to navigate to a week when school is occurring, or the Calendar Function lets you jump forward or back in time.
- If you have more than one child at PLC, you can select their timetable using the Drop-down Menu to view their timetable.
To print your daughter's timetable select Print from the top bar and follow the prompts to download the timetable and print.