Q. How do I update my PLC email signature?
Answered By: Doug De Kock Last Updated: May 08, 2019 Views: 295
Signatures are an quick and easy way to sign off an email and can be very useful for ensuring that your email includes any important contact details the recipient may need.
- Go to Preferences in the Outlook toolbar.
- Select the Signatures options.
- Click the + button in the bottom left hand corner. Name your Signature. Select Edit to edit the signature.
- Compose your signature in the pop-up window.
Make sure that you set your Name and Title to Georgia, size 11 font. Be sure to set the School Details including your contact number to Georgia, size 11 font. If you're unsure of how to do this, use this guide here.
- Your signature needs to be setup using the following guidelines:
14 McNeil Street, Peppermint Grove WA 6011
Phone (08) XXXX XXXX
- Save your signature once you have finished editing it.
- Go to the Default Signatures options below where you added your new signature. Select the default email account signature you would like to display for your emails, and if you would like your signature to Automatically Appear in new emails and/or replies.
- Once you have selected these options, your new preferences will save automatically. Close the Preferences box to save your new email signature.
To change the default font for new emails, replies and forwards, follow the steps in the FAQ here.