Q. How do I update my PLC email signature for Windows?
Answered By: Doug De Kock Last Updated: Jun 12, 2019 Views: 18
Signatures are an quick and easy way to sign off an email and can be very useful for ensuring that your email includes any important contact details the recipient may need.
- Go to File in the Outlook toolbar.
- From the side menu, select Options.
- From the Mail menu, select Signatures to edit your signature.
- Select New and create a Name for your signature.
- Compose your signature in the edit signature box. Make sure that you set your Name and Title to Georgia, size 12 font.
- Be sure to set the School Details including your contact number to Georgia, size 11 font.
Your signature needs to be setup using the following guidelines:
14 McNeil Street, Peppermint Grove WA 6011
Phone (08) XXXX XXXX
- Go to the Default Signatures options above where you added your new signature. Select the default email account signature you would like to display for your emails, and if you would like your signature to Automatically Appear in new emails and/or replies.
- Once you have selected these options, your new preferences will save automatically. Close the Preferences box to save your new email signature.
To change the default font for new emails, replies and forwards, follow the steps in the FAQ here.