Q. How do I use the AV in textiles at PLC?
Answered By: Jessica Heggaton Last Updated: Feb 01, 2019 Views: 16
To connect to the AV in the textiles classrooms, complete the following steps:
- Plug the HDMI cord into your computer.
- Press the On button on the control panel. Ensure that the Laptop button is illuminated.
- The screen of your laptop should flash as it recognises the connection.
- Use the Speaker Buttons to control the volume, use the Increase and Decrease buttons on the control panel.
- To check the sound output, go to System Preferences, click on Sound. Ensure that EPSON PJ is selected as the output for sound.