Q. How do I use the UP-Box 3D printer? [ILT]
Answered By: Doug De Kock Last Updated: Jan 23, 2020 Views: 8
- Plug in the USB Cord from the printer to the computer
- Turn the printer on by pressing the On Button on the side of the device.
- Open UPStudio on the computer.
For the printer's first use of the day, it must be Initialised and Calibrated.
- Initialise the printer by selecting this button:
Once the initalising is complete, the printer will beep and the platform will level.
- To Calibrate the printer, select the Calibrate button:
Then select Auto Level and the printer will automatically calibrate. If the auto leveling is unsuccessful, the printer will need to be Manually Calibrated.
- Import a new image by selecting the '+' Sign, as shown below:
- Resize the image as necessary.
- To begin a print job, select the Printer Settings button:
- Select the preferred infill. 15% is the typical preference as shown below: