Q. How do I reset my Keychain password if it is not accepting my current password?
Answered By: Liam Warner Last Updated: Jan 09, 2020 Views: 60
If you are experiencing issues with your Keychain password, follow these steps:
- Open Keychain Access using Spotlight.
- You should see a window similar to the image below.
- At the top left corner, click on Keychain Access, then click Preferences.
- Click Reset My Default Keychain.
- Enter your current password in and click Ok.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact the Tech Centre.