How do I upload and embed documents or single images onto a Wordpress site?
To upload a single image file or a document to a WordPress site:
- Click Edit Page on the top toolbar of the page you wish to add an image to.
- Select Add Media.
- You can either choose to add files you have already uploaded to the Media Library, or you can add new media files to Upload Files.
- Please note, the maximum file size you can upload is 6MB.
- Once the file is uploaded and in the Media Library, you can select to add it to the page.
- You are able to edit the title of the document to appear differently on WordPress and also enable it to open in a new tab.
- To add multiple documents to the page, hold down the Shift Key and select the documents you wish to add.
- Click Insert into Page.
- Please ensure that the documents follow the correct naming conventions to maintain consistency across the WordPress sites. The FAQ on these naming conventions can be found at https://ask.plcscotch.wa.edu.au/faq/193800?m=p.
If you have any queries please contact 1 Degree.