How can I convert a video file to .mp4 using HandBrake?
HandBrake is a open source tool for converting video from nearly any format to a selection of modern, widely supported codecs. Follow these steps to export your video with the most optimal settings:
- You can download the application from Self Service .
- Open Handbrake and select the Video that you want to convert, and press Open.
- Ensure that the File Format MP4 File is selected.
- Press Start to convert the file.
- Once the file has converted, it will appear in your chosen destination.