What is the difference between the visual and text input fields in Wordpress?
The 'visual' and 'text' input fields give the user greater control over the development of a webpage in Wordpress.
- The Visual input field allows you to view what the webpage could look like, as well as input text, embed documents, videos, media.
- The Text input field allows you to see and edit the webpage's code, as shown below.
- Ensure that you are updating your work regularly be clicking the Update button.
- To preview the webpage, as seen by visitors to the page or site, click the View Page button..
- To further your understanding of HTML5, which is the code used by Wordpress in the text field, refer to the following external links;