Q. How can I change how quickly my screen will lock?
Answered By: Doug De Kock Last Updated: Feb 01, 2019 Views: 22
To change the speed that your laptop screen locks, there is a policy which can be run through Self Service .
- On your computer open Spotlight Search located in the top right hand corner of your screen (or use command + space bar). Type 'Self Service' into the search bar and select Self Service .
Please note - you will only be able to log into Self Service on Campus and while connected to the PLCScotch Wifi.
- Login into Self Service using your personal PLC or Scotch username and password.
- Search for Set Screen Lock in the top left of the Self Service window.
- Find the Set Screen Lock On Immediately app and Install it.
- Wait for your Screen Lock to download. Once complete, your computer should automatically update its settings.