How can I change how quickly my screen will lock?
To change the speed with which your laptop screen locks at PLC and Scotch, there is a policy which can be run through Self Service.
- On your computer open Spotlight Search located in the top right hand corner of your screen (or use command-space bar). Type 'Self Service' into the search bar and select Self Service .
- Login into Self Service using your personal PLC or Scotch details.
- Select Utilities on the right hand side of the Self Service window.
- Scroll to the bottom of the utilities window and select Install on the appropriate Set Screen Lock. You have the option to set it Immediately, after 1 Minute, 15 Minutes or 1 Hour.
- Wait for your selected Screen Lock to download. Once complete, your computer should automatically update its settings.