Q. What are the modules available in SEQTA Creator?
SEQTA Creator is the latest update provided to SEQTA for Staff which changes the way in which staff can design their Online Lessons and Cover Page in a visually appealing way on computers, laptops and devices.
The new layout for editing within SEQTA can be split into 5 Categories:
General, Structural, Media, Engagement and Programme.
- Legacy editor: The old style of online lesson/over page editing with all of the new features of SEQTA Creator.
- Text: Standard text editing with the added ability of being able to change font colours and background colours to increase the visual appeal of your design.
- Advanced Layout: Place tool pieces side by side to create engaging presentations with video directly relating to text or websites or any other module you wish to place. The module is restricted it to a two-column layout, and only allowed one module in each column, as when your creation is viewed on a small screen, the content will change from being side-by- side to being vertically stacked; limiting it to two modules means that related modules will remain together at all times.
- Resources: The resources module has multiple uses and display modes: it can display files as a simple list of links, as cards (the default), or as a slideshow. Slideshow mode is particularly effective for single large images used as headers.
- Music Snippet: Uses Lilypond to create music annotation.
- Maths expressions: Uses LaTeX system. Write basic operators, fractions, roots, sums, integrals, limits, operators, Greek and other special characters parentheses. Help on how to write with this is located in the Help section of the module.
- External web content: Link directly to websites creating a icon link not just a lengthy URL. This does not include any pages that require authentication.
- Clickvideo video: Insert a video from ClickView. Browse directly from the PLCScotch Clickview library and insert videos into to your lessons.
- Poll: design and create multiple choice polls and add these to your lessons or coverpage.
- Syllabus: The syllabus module allows you to embed syllabus “cards” one at a time; you can choose which parts of the syllabus item are displayed. Use this module to draw your students’ attention to particular outcomes.
- Assessment: The assessment module allows you to embed an assessment directly into your lesson, add assessments so that parents and students can see upcoming, pending and marked assessments. It adheres to the rules and conditions you set regarding the assessment’s visibility and the availability of its marks.