Q. How do I log onto Britannica Kids? (Scotch Junior School)
Answered By: Kendra Mewett Last Updated: Jan 22, 2020 Views: 38
To log into Britannica Kids, please follow the instructions below.
- Go to home.SCOTCH and click on Library.
- Select the Junior School.
- Log Into the page using the Password. If you cannot remember the password, please contact your instructor or the Tech Centre
- Scroll down and click on Britannica School Primary.
- Click on Primary.
- In the Search Bar, type your topic.
- Click on your Topic and Read through the information.
- To hear the text Read Aloud, click on the Play Arrow.
- Scroll down for more information, make sure that you Click on each Tab.
- If you have any problems, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ext. 876.