How do I view a recently uploaded assessment in SEQTA for Parents at PLC?
This FAQ will show you how to view a recently uploaded assessment in SEQTA for Parents.
- If using a browser, open SEQTA for Parents from home.PLC
- If accessing SEQTA for Parents from the PLC app on a mobile device, open SEQTA and select Parent Engage.
- Log in using your Username and Password. If you do not know your username/password, instructions on how to access these can be found here.
- To open a recent assessment, open Notifications by clicking on the bell icon.
- This will show the most recent assessments.
- Choose the assessment that you would like to view.
- Alternatively, in the menu, select Assessments.
- If you have more than one student at PLC, both of their names will come up.
- Select the Name of the child that you would like to view.
- Select the Subject that you would like to view.
- This will show all of your child's results in that subject, the most recent results are at the bottom.