How do I create a QR Code?
A QR code is a machine-readable code, which can be used to store URL's and other information. This stored information can then be read and easily accessed by a camera or smartphone. There is a simple process to making a QR code using the internet.
- Open the following link using your Web Browser.
- In this link select the tab which suits your purpose. To create a QR code of a website URL select the URL tab.
- Go to the webpage or YouTube video you wish to make into a QR code and Copy its URL.
- Paste your website's URL into the box titled Enter URL and select Save.
- In the popup window - create a Filename, select a Format and then select Save.
- Your QR code will automatically download. To access your QR code open Finder , select Downloads and double-click your QR Code.
- Your QR code should appear similar to this and can be read by your smartphone by use of downloadable applications.