How do I delete GoPro footage from a GoPro 3 or 4?
In order to Delete the footage off a GoPro you must have a microSD Adapter, pictured Here. Also before deleting the footage you must make sure that you have transferred the footage to your laptop, an ask.Scotch about this can be found Here.
- Take out the microSD card from the GoPro and place it into the adapter.
- Plug the adapter into the SD card slot of your laptop.
- The microSD should appear on your desktop.
- Click the magnifying glass on the top right of your screen and type Disk Utility.
- Find your microSD card in the left hand column.
- Click Erase.
- Make sure you set the format to MS-DOS (FAT) and click Erase.
- Once it has finished erasing press Done.
You can also delete footage through a phone application, a guide can be found Here.