How can I print using a iOS mobile device at PLC?
Students and staff are able to print to the Black and Colour printers around the campus using mobile devices whilst connected to the PLCScotch network.
- Ensure that you are connected to the PLCScotch network.
- On the page or image that you would like to print, select the Share button.
- From the Share menu you can select any additional images or pages you would like to print. Once you have made your selections scroll across to find the Print option.
- Tap Select Printer to choose which printer you would like to send your documents to. Plc_black will result in a black and white copy of your document, while Plc_colour will give you a colour print out.
- You will then need to enter your PLC credentials for the printer you select.
-Please Note that once you enter these credentials they cannot be deleted.
- For multiple documents, you can select printing options by tapping Options. You can then select from the Range of pages and if you want to print Double-sided.