Q. How do I attain my Apple Teacher badges?
Answered By: Sophie Mills Last Updated: Feb 04, 2019 Views: 1580
Follow the steps below to attain your Apple Teacher badges and become an Apple Teacher.
- In your web browser, open the Apple Teacher Learning Center website.
- Sign using your personal Apple ID and password.
If you do not already have an Apple ID account you can create one following these steps.
- Once you sign in a Code will be sent to the device associated with that account. Use this code to sign in into your account.
- Once in the Apple Teacher Learning Center you can select Badges for Mac or Badges for iPad.
It is recommended you select the device used by your students (Pre-K to Year 4 - iPads, Year 5 onwards - Mac)
- Once you have selected 'Badges for iPad' or 'Badges for Mac' Select a Badge.
It is recommended to start at the top left and work your way through the badges.
- Select View to view the badge details.
- To begin it is recommended that you first browse the Starter Guide for each badge. You can download these to iBooks by selecting Get The Book and View. The iBook will download to your iBooks Application. You may need to log in again using your Apple ID. Alternatively, you can access the starter guides online once you've selected the badge.
- Scroll down to the Quiz. Select Earn Your Badge.
- From here you can Attempt the Quiz. The quiz consists of 5 questions. You can take the quiz as many times as you like and there is no time restriction on completing these. To pass the quiz you must correctly answer 4 out of 5 Questions. To exit a quiz you must quit the window and re-open.
- Once you have Successfully Completed the Quiz you will earn your badge.