Q. How do I download and use the PLC app on my iPhone?
Answered By: Doug De Kock Last Updated: Feb 04, 2019 Views: 400
To download the PLC app on an Apple device, complete the following steps:
- Go to the App Store on your device.
- Tap on the Search button at the Bottom of the screen.
- Type 'PLC Perth' into the search bar and tap Search.
- Tap Get.
- Once the app has installed, tap Open.
- When the app opens, a message will appear on the screen asking whether or not you would like to receive notifications from the PLC App. If you would like to receive notifications, such as when marks are released, tap Allow. If you would not like to receive notifications, tap Don't Allow.
- You can access the features of the app from this main screen. To access Notices, Calendar, Newsletters, Connect, Gallery, Social, Contacts, Website and Maps, tap on the corresponding icon.
To access SEQTA for Parents , complete the following steps:
- From the Home Screen, tap Connect.
- Swipe toward the right of the screen and then tap Engage.
- Enter your Username and Password and then tap Sign In.
If you do not know your username or password, click here to reset it.