Q. How do I share a document so others can edit in Office 365?
Answered By: Liam Warner Last Updated: Jan 09, 2020 Views: 13
To share an up to date document with another recipient through Office 365, please follow the instructions below.
- Navigate to home.SCOTCH and search for Office 365. Click on the tile when you can see it.
- You may need to log in with your User ID and Password.
- Click on Word in the menu.
- Open the file you wish to share (most likely to be found in recent).
- Click Share in the top right hand corner.
- In the box that appears enter the email addresses of the people you wish to invite, in the Invite People table. You can also send a short message. Then click Share.
If you have any further issues or queries, please do not hesitate to contact the Tech Centre.