How do I share a document using Office 365?
To share an up to date document with another recipient through Office 365, please follow the instructions below.
- Navigate to home.PLC and search for Office 365. As you type in the search bar, the results will narrow down until you can only see what you've searched for.
- Click on Word in the menu.
- Open the file you wish to share (most likely to be found in recent).
- Click Share in the top right hand corner.
- In the box that appears enter the email addresses of the people you wish to invite in the Invite People table. You can also include a short message. Then click Share.
- If you wish to invite people to view and edit the document from outside of the PLCScotch network, select the Drop Down Menu that says 'only people in PLCScotch with the link can view and edit' and select Specific People, tick Allow Editing and press Apply.
If you have any queries please don't hesitate to contact 1 Degree.