How do I put my Casio fx-9860G AU Classpad into examination mode?
To put your Casio fx-9860G AU Classpad into Examination mode, please follow the below procedure. This is the required mode for IB exams as it restricts the Classpad's access to a range of functions. For details on these functions and ways that you can exit Examination mode, click here.
- Ensure your Classpad is running software version 02.09.1201 (or after) to successfully run Exam mode.
- If your calculator requires an Update to enable this mode, please bring it to 1 Degree and a coach will update this for you.
- Your calculator will remain in Examination mode for 12 Hours, unless you exit Examination mode.
- Press to turn off the calculator.
- While holding down the and keys, press key.
- Press (Yes).
- Press (Continue?).
- Press .
Your calculator is now in Examination mode for the next 12 hours.