Q. How do I print from the web at Scotch?
Answered By: Liam Warner Last Updated: Jan 29, 2020 Views: 118
Web Print is a service that enables users to print without needing to install drivers on their device. This can be used on computers as well as mobile devices.
To print from your device, follow the steps below;
- Navigate to Home.SCOTCH and search for Web Print. Click on the resulting tile. You may need to log in using your Scotch User ID and Password.
- Click the Web Print button on the left sidebar.
- Click on Submit a Job.
- Select which Printer you wish to use, then proceed by clicking Print Options and Account Selection.
- Choose how many copies you want, and if you are Staff, please ensure you have selected the correct account in which to charge. Once you are happy, click Upload Documents.
- Drag files to the area displayed below, or click Upload From Computer and select the desired files from the popup screen, then click Upload and Complete.
- Once the file is uploaded, you will be able to see it in your Print Queue.
- At the printer sign in using your UID or alternatively scan your Staff Card or Student SmartRider.
- Once you have signed in, Select the Document you wish to Print by Clicking on it.
- Select Print.
- To Log Out of the machine, either select log out in the Top Right Hand corner, or tap your card on the reader again.