Q. How do I create a Microsoft Team? [ILT]
Microsoft Teams is a digital hub which brings together your teams conversations, files and tools in a single workspace. Teachers can create collaborative classrooms, connect in professional learning communities and communicate with school staff using this Office 365 app.
To Create a Microsoft Team, follow this process:
- Go to home.SCOTCH and select Office365 .
- Click on Teams in the list of applications.
- Select Add Team in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Select Create Team on the following screen.
- Choose which type of Team you would like to create. Please see the following ask.PLCSCOTCH FAQ for an explanation about different Types of Teams Here.
- Add a Name and Description (optional) to your Team, then select Next.
- Choose to Add People to your Team now, or select Skip, and you can do this later.
- Your Team has now Been Created. You now have the option to add Channels and Apps.
Instructions for adding Channels and Apps can be found below:
How do channels work in Office 365 Teams?
How do I add apps to a Team in Office 365?