Q. How do I download and use the PLC app on my Android device?
Answered By: Doug De Kock Last Updated: Nov 25, 2019 Views: 124
To download the PLC app on an Android device, complete the following steps:
- Go to the Play Store on your device.
- Tap on the Search bar at the top of the screen.
- Type 'Presbyterian Ladies College' into the search bar, tap Search and select PLC Perth.
- Select Install.
- Once the app has installed, tap Open.
- You can access the features of the app from this main screen. To access Notices, Calendar, Newsletters, SEQTA, Gallery, Social, Contacts, Website, Maps, Lighthouse, Co-Curricular and Links tap on the corresponding icon.
To access SEQTA for Parents using the app, complete the following steps:
- From the home screen, tap SEQTA.
- Swipe toward the right of the screen and then tap Engage.
- Enter your Username and Password and then tap Sign In.
If you do not know your PLC username or password, click here to reset it.