Q. How do I download and use the PLC app on my Android device?
Answered By: Ian Huisman Last Updated: Feb 01, 2019 Views: 56
To download the PLC app on an Android device, complete the following steps:
- Go to the Play Store on your device.
- Tap on the Search bar at the top of the screen.
- Type 'Presbyterian Ladies College' into the search bar and tap Search.
- Tap PLC Perth then tap Install.
- Once the app has installed, tap Open.
- When the app opens, a message will appear on the screen asking whether or not you would like to give permissions to your Calendar to the PLC App. If you would like to grant access to your calendar so that due dates and when marks are released are added to your calendar, tap Allow. If you would not like to grant permission tap Don't Allow.
- You can access the features of the app from this main screen. To access Notices, Calendar, Newsletters, SEQTA, Gallery, Social, Contacts, Website and Maps, tap on the corresponding icon.
To access SEQTA for Parents using the app, complete the following steps:
- From the home screen, tap Connect.
- Swipe toward the right of the screen and then tap Engage.
- Enter your Username and Password and then tap Sign In.
If you do not know your PLC username or password, click here to reset it.