How do I find an upcoming assessment on SEQTA for Parents?
By using SEQTA for Parents , parents are able to see what assessments each daughter has coming up, by following these steps:
- Go to Home.PLC, select the Parent Tab and then select SEQTA for Parents .
- Log in using your Personal Parent Credentials. If you have forgotten your password information, you can reset this here.
- Navigate to the toolbar on the Left-Hand Side of the screen and select Assessments.
- If you have more than one daughter, select which daughter's upcoming assessments you wish to see.
- Select Upcoming.
- You will now be able to see all of the upcoming assessments for your daughter.
- To access more information about an upcoming assessment, please click the Print Icon for the assessment you wish to view, and then press Click Here To Access Your Document.