Why am I unable to print to the bypass tray at PLC?
Due to a recent update to the printer drivers, some jobs are unable to print to the bypass tray in the Kyocera printers.
To resolve this issue, follow the steps below;
- Open System Preferences .
- Click Select PDL.
- Select the Printer that you would like to be able to print to the Bypass Tray for. Select PLC Black for black and white or PLC Colour for colour printing.
- In the Page Description Languages drop-down box select KPCL.
- Once you have selected KPDL ensure that you select Apply for these changes to take effect.
- You will now be able to print to the bypass tray.
- Once you have Completed your print job, ensure to Revert your changes to the printers back to PCL following the same process as above.