Q. Why am I getting an error while trying to print documents at PLC?
Answered By: Doug De Kock Last Updated: Jan 23, 2020 Views: 5
When using the Kyocera printer at PLC some users may encounter an F248 error, which can be fixed by following these steps.
- Search for System Preferences using Spotlight Search (located in the top right hand corner of your screen).
- Select and open System Preferences .
- Click Select PDL.
- From the List of Printers (on the left-hand side of the screen) select the Printer Giving the Error Message.
- Change the Page Description Language from KPDL to PCL and select Apply.
- If you are still receiving this error, please forward a Copy of the Job and Details to firstname.lastname@example.org for the Tech Centre to assist you.