Q. How do I add delegates in Outlook?
By adding delegates on Outlook, you are enabled to grant permission for others to respond to emails, or make bookings to your calendar on your behalf when you are unavailable. For email groups delegate access you must first email a service ticket to the Tech Centre.
- In Outlook, click on Tools.
- Open Accounts.
- Select Advanced.
- Click on Delegates.
- To add a delegate, click the +.
- Type in their name and click OK. Anyone from the PLC and Scotch address book will come up.
- You are able to alter Permissions and what your delegate has access to (calendar, tasks, inbox, contacts and notes). Once you have finished, click OK.
- The person that you have Nominated as a Delegate will now have to Add your Email Address in the 'People I am a Delegate For' section by following steps 1-5.