What can I do if the audio visual is not working in my classroom at PLC?
The types of audio visual resources vary throughout the PLC classrooms, including projectors, Apple Airplay, HDMI cables and Vivi.
Below are some general fixes for Audio Visual Issues;
- Restart your device
- Making sure the TV or Audio Visual device are Connected to Power and turned on
- Restart the TV or Audio Visual device
- When using HDMI ensure the Cord is Connected and plugged in
- When using HDMI try Switching Between Sources/Inputs on the AV
- When using Vivi or Apple TV ensure you are Connected to PLCScotch WiFi
Visit the below FAQs for more information How do I use the AV in textiles at PLC? How do I use the projectors in the Senior School at PLC? How do I use the Epson Interactive Projector? How do I use the system in the PLC auditorium? Why isn't my Apple TV showing on Airplay? How do I airplay to a projector from a laptop? How do I use the wireless Vivi boxes? [PLC Staff]
If you need assistance feel free to contact 1 Degree by;
- The Live Chat Function on the Ask.PLCScotch
- Call 1 Degree Senior School on ext. 410 or 1 Degree Junior School on ext. 401
- Emailing 1 Degree
If there is a Malfunctioning Component such as a missing cable or hardware fault please contact Tech Centre.