Q. How do I check a camera in or out of the libraries?
When checking cameras in or out, these procedures must be followed. If they are not, there is no way to hold the current borrower responsible for any issues with the equipment.
These items must be checked in front of the borrower before lending:
- Two lenses, with all caps (one lens cap on camera, two on 2nd lens)
- USB data cable
- SD card (32GB Class 10)
- If a charger is loaned, it must be checked out separately
These items must be checked on return:
- Ask them if they have downloaded all their images
- Wipe all images from card (including any locked)
- Remove battery and put on charge
- Note any missing items in kit and notify Kate