Q. How do I add subtitles in HandBrake?
Answered By: James Anthony Last Updated: Feb 01, 2019 Views: 12
Adding Subtitles to a video can be done by using the in-built functionality of HandBrake . The following steps will aid you in this process.
- Open HandBrake .
- Click the Open Source button.
- Choose the Media File and click Open.
- Click the Subtitles tab.
- Once in the Subtitles tab Right-Click and press Add External SRT.
- Choose the SRT File you would like to add to the media and click Open.
- Tick the Burned In box and then click Start.
- Once the file has finished compressing, it will contain the chosen subtitles.