Q. How do I add a neutral venue to a fixture in SOCS Sport?
Sometimes sport fixtures will be held at a neutral venue, such as Lords Recreation Centre. In order for parents and students to see where this venue is located you will need to manually add this to the fixture. This FAQ will step you through that process.
- Navigate to sport.SCOTCH and log in to SOCS Sport .
- Click Sports Programme on the left hand side.
- Select the Date of the Fixture you would like to edit and press Go.
- Click the Edit button next to the fixture you would like to add the Neutral Venue to.
- Click the Edit button within the box labeled Fixture Details.
- In the drop down menu in the Venue section, select Neutral Venue.
- Enter the name of the Venue within the box next to 'Search for Location' and then click Find Locations.
- Click the correct address that pops up after clicking Find Locations. If this address is incorrect, double check the name of the Venue.
- If the venue has multiple courts make sure to include this in the Venue/Location Details box. For example, if the game is at Loftus Recreation Centre on court 3, include that the game is on court 3. Once this is done click Save.
- Once the information saves, make sure you are able to click the Location and a Map opens up. If the map does not appear you will need to re-enter the Location.