Q. How do I add a new map location in SOCS Sport?
Answered By: James Anthony Last Updated: Jan 24, 2020 Views: 4
Adding Map Locations into SOCS Sport allows both parents and students to see exactly where there fixture will be for the day. The following steps will show you how to add a new Map Location.
- Navigate to sport.SCOTCH and log in to SOCS Sport .
- Click School Settings and then Sports Map.
- Click Add a New Map Location.
- Give the Map Location a name and add in the Latitude and Longitude. One way to get the Latitude and Longitude is to use the in-built functionality of Google Earth. You can find tips and tutorials for using Google Earth Here.
- Once the form has been filled out, click Save.
- Once the Map Location has been saved, double check it is in the correct location by zooming in on the map.