Q. How do I edit sports results in SOCS Sport on my phone?
Answered By: James Anthony Last Updated: Jan 24, 2020 Views: 11
Adding results through the mobile version of SOCS Sport allows you to add the score as soon as the game is finished, updating parents who may not be at the game. To do so, follow the steps below.
- Navigate to sport.SCOTCH and click More and then View Desktop Site.
- Zoom out and click Sports Login.
- Log in to SOCS Sport .
- Click Go to SOCS Mobile + Live Scores. If you don't see the screen below, skip to Step 5.
- Click Sport List.
- Click the Sport you would like to add the result to.
- Click on the Team you would like to add the result to.
- Click the Result button next to the Fixture you would like to add the result to.
- Add the Score and Result (Victory/Defeat/Tie) and press Save Changes.