Q. How do I add fixture results in SOCS Sport?
Answered By: James Anthony Last Updated: Jan 24, 2020 Views: 9
Editing scores and results of fixtures allow both parents and boys to access them in the future, and allows them to see it on the sport.scotch site. This FAQ will step you through how to add a result in SOCS Sport .
- Navigate to home.scotch.
- Search for "sport" and click the Sport tile that appears.
- Click on Sports Login.
- Click on SOCS Sport.
- Click Sports Programme.
- Enter the Date of the fixture you would like to add the Result to.
- Click Edit next to the fixture you have the score for.
- Click Edit in the Result Details box.
- Enter the Score and Result and press Save.