Q. How do I add a match report in SOCS Sport?
Answered By: James Anthony Last Updated: Jan 24, 2020 Views: 14
Adding a Match Report to the fixture allows parents to get a more in depth view of the match. The following FAQ will step you through adding such a report.
- Navigate to home.scotch.
- Search for "sport" and click on the Sport tile that appears.
- Click on Sports Login.
- Click SOCS Sport.
- Click Sports Programme.
- Enter the Date for the Fixture you would like to add the report to.
- Click Edit next to the fixture.
- Click Edit in the box labeled Match Report.
- Enter the Report and press Save.