Q. How do I use the AV in the Lighthouse Meditation Room?
The new meditation room in the lighthouse is equipped with 40 headphones, each capable of tuning into 2 different channels of pre-selected audio. There are also speakers installed in the room that can be connected to. To us the devices to suit your needs, follow the instructions below.
To use the headphones
- The headphones must be checked out from the Lighthouse Reception area.
- Press the Power Button to turn the headphones on.
- You can adjust the volume using the Vol + or Vol - button
- Select which channel you would like to listen to by selecting either the CHA or CHB buttons.
- Once you are finished with the headphones, please be sure to return them to the Lighthouse reception.
To play audio:
- There is an audio input plate that you can directly plug into to play music from your iPhone, iPad, tablet or phone. The volume for this is simply controlled by turning the volume up or down on your device to the desired level.
To change the music being played through the headphones
There are also inputs to directly change the audio that is being played through both Channel A and Channel B of the headphones.
- Plug your device into either the local input A or B input. The volume for this is simply controlled by turning the volume up or down on your device to the desired level.
- On the Channel selector Knobs, select which channels you would like playing What content from Where.
- Local Channel plays the input from the Wall Plate.
- Off turns all music off for that channel.
- Central Channel plays the pre-selected audio.
- Be sure to Return the Channels to Central Channel once you are finished with the space.