How do I install the SEQTA Engage app on my phone?
This article will outline how to install the SEQTA Engage app on your mobile device. This app will work on iOS and Android devices.
- Login to SEQTA Engage through your web browser. (*NOTE: If you are unsure how to do this, please see the following ask.plcscotch FAQ: https://ask.plcscotch.wa.edu.au/faq/102746)
- Select Settings from the left hand menu pane.
- From this page, you are given the option of downloading the app; select Apple Store for iOS devices and Google Play Store for Android.
- Once the app is installed on your phone, go back to the Settings page and Connect Mobile App. This will send through a QR code to the email listed.
- You are able to scan this QR Code through the SEQTA Engage App, or alternatively simply tap on the QR code if reading the email off your phone.
Manual Set Up
- Open the SEQTA Engage App and select Manual Setup.
- Next, enter the Scotch SEQTA Engage URL: coneqt-p.scotch.wa.edu.au
- Enter your Username and Email Address in the boxes provided.
- An authentication QR Code will be sent to the email provided. You are able to scan this code through by selecting I Have A Code on the SEQTA Engage App, or alternatively, tap on the QR code if reading the email off your phone.