How can I recover a lost or deleted page from OneNote?
- On the View tab, click the small arrow next to the Deleted Notes button, and then click View Deleted Notes.
- In the Deleted Notes view, click the tab of the deleted page or section that you want to look at.
- Control-Click the Tab of the page or section that you want to restore.
- On the menu that appears, click Restore To.
- Select the Destination where you want to move the deleted notes, and then click Restore.
- When done, exit this view by clicking the X that appears just to the right of the Deleted Notes section label.
If you have any further issues retrieving your Deleted Sections, please feel free to drop past 1 Degree and a coach will be happy to look at this for you